Varieties : Mantilaria, Asyrtiko and Mavrathiro
Locality : Thira (Santorini)
Vineyard : Thira (Santorini)
Ground: established terraces of the island's sandy volcanic soil.
Microclimate : Mediterranean , with intense sunlight, humid nights, low rainfall, for extensive ripening.
Harvest : (1998) August
Vinification : Extensively ripened grapes, sun-dried for twenty days, with Mantilaria, Asyrtiko and Mavrathiro vinted together.
Bottling : I. S. ROUSSOS PTY LTD, winery in the Episkopi district of Santorini.
First year available : bottled, 1974
Characteristics : Dark, sweet, with blended aromas of wild cherry conserve, blackberry, cinnamon and clove. A full mature taste with hints of spices, leaving a pleasingly sweetness. Ages well.
Alcoholic content : 12.5%
To accompany : nuts, fruitcake, conserves and chocolate morsels; also drunk as an aperitif or added to cocktails.
Вес: 1.50kgr [Shipping Times & Rates]
This product was added to our catalog on Понедельник 12 Июнь, 2006
OramaWorld Quantity Discount Policy (applied at Checkout):
- Buy 2 or more items in a single category, get 5% off
- Buy 5 or more items in a single category, get 10% off
- Buy 10 or more items in a single category, get 15% off
- Buy 20 or more items in a single category, get 20% off
- Buy 50 or more items in a single category, get 25% off