Pectoral Cross - 1001-43
The Pectoral Cross is a devotional pendant worn as a vestment by Orthodox and Eastern Catholic Bishops.The Pectoral Cross is suspended from the neck by a chain. The pectoral cross has an enameled icon that shows Christ on the Cross and contains precious or semi-precious gems.
Dimensions: 5x3 inches (13x7 cm)
Weight: 0.40kgr [Shipping Times & Rates]
Availability: Item may be not in stock, please ask us before you buy.
Current Reviews: 1
by umbert BasaiawmoitDate Added: Tuesday 22 September, 2020
I would like to thank you very much and also would like to give my gratitude for the wonderful pectoral cross that I received today I’ve lost word really to express my gratitude and I would like from here onwards to order more items from your wonderful company thank you once again may the good Lord Jesus Christ blesses you always
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 May, 2019
OramaWorld Quantity Discount Policy (applied at Checkout):
- Buy 2 or more items in a single category, get 5% off
- Buy 5 or more items in a single category, get 10% off
- Buy 10 or more items in a single category, get 15% off
- Buy 20 or more items in a single category, get 20% off
- Buy 50 or more items in a single category, get 25% off