Nama Wine (375ml)
Varieties : Mantilaria, Aidani, Asyrtiko, Athiri and Mavrathiro
Locality : Thira (Santorini)
Vineyard : Thira (Santorini)
Ground : established terraces of the island's sandy volcanic soil.
Microclimate : Mediterranean , with intense sunlight, humid nights, low rainfall, for extensive ripening.
Harvest : August
Vinification : extensively ripened grapes, sun-dried for fifteen days, then controlled fermentation.
Bottling : I. S. ROUSSOS PTY LTD, winery in the Episkopi district of Santorini.
Characteristics : syrupy, a sun-ripened sweetness and after-taste, mildly tannin, full aroma and a glowing, deep, red colour.
Alcoholic content : 10.5%
To accompany : set aside for Holy Communion.
Weight: 1.50kgr [Shipping Times & Rates]
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 February, 2002
OramaWorld Quantity Discount Policy (applied at Checkout):
- Buy 2 or more items in a single category, get 5% off
- Buy 5 or more items in a single category, get 10% off
- Buy 10 or more items in a single category, get 15% off
- Buy 20 or more items in a single category, get 20% off
- Buy 50 or more items in a single category, get 25% off