Saint Christine - Hand-Painted Icon
Iconographer: Kantarelis Vas.
Commemorates on: July 24
Saint Christina was from Tyre in Syria, the daughter of a pagan named Urban. Enlightened in her heart to believe in Christ, she broke her fathers idols, made of gold and silver, and distributed the pieces to the poor. When her father learned this, he punished her ruthlessly, then cast her into prison. The rulers subjected her to imprisonments, hunger, torments, the cutting off of her breasts and tongue, and finally impalement, in the year 200, during the reign of the Emperor Septimius Severus.
Availability: Made to order, usually ships within 14 to 21 days.
Current Reviews: 1
by Fr. Dimitry TANAKADate Added: Monday 25 July, 2016
We received icons you shipped. They are very beautiful.
Thank you for your hard work. May God bless you.
fr. dimitrios and anastasia
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 06 June, 2002
OramaWorld Quantity Discount Policy (applied at Checkout):
- Buy 2 or more items in a single category, get 5% off
- Buy 5 or more items in a single category, get 10% off
- Buy 10 or more items in a single category, get 15% off
- Buy 20 or more items in a single category, get 20% off
- Buy 50 or more items in a single category, get 25% off